NUST Zimbabwe Registrar Department
NUST Zimbabwe Registrar Office – Profile of Staff at NUST Zimbabwe Registrar Office
The Registrar is the chief professional (non-financial) administration officer of the University. To lead and co-ordinate the University Administration and develop policy and organisational systems.See Also: NUST Zimbabwe Intake.
To ensure the effective operation and management of the following divisions of the University, by the establishment of policy and thereafter, so far as possible, managing by exception through the appropriate second-tier administrative officers: Academic Affairs,Personnel ,Central Services, Accommodation and Catering Services,Works ,Student Affairs, Faculty Administration
To serve in an advisory role in respect of the whole range of the University’s activities to the Vice-Chancellor, the Pro-Vice-Chancellor, the Chairman of Council, Chairman of University Committees and to the University’s senior committees.
In addition to the above general management role, the Registrar’s direct administrative responsibilities include:
- Secretaryship of the University Council and its Executive Committee and general administration of Council activities.
- Attending to Legal Affairs
- Negotiation and liaison with Government Ministries and external aid organisations, in respect of all matters and representation of the University to Ministries and other organisations.
- Salary and conditions of service reviews.
- Negotiations and contact with employee associations.
- Negotiations and contact with the student body in general and the elected officers of the Students’ Union in particular.
- Involvement in the preparation and submission of project proposals for new developments.
- Administration of the whole range of the University’s staff development programmes including, in particular, the administrative staff development programme.
- Control of the University Seal.
NUST Zimbabwe Registrar Contacts
- E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel.Ext: 2404
NUST Zimbabwe Application Tracker
NUST Zimbabwe Online Application
NUST Zimbabwe Masters Programmes
NUST Zimbabwe Admissions Contact Details
NUST Zimbabwe Application Form
NUST Zimbabwe Block Release Programmes
NUST Zimbabwe Civil Engineering
NUST Zimbabwe Faculty of Commerce
NUST Zimbabwe Degree Programmes
NUST Zimbabwe Public Health Degree
NUST Zimbabwe Entry Requirements
NUST Zimbabwe Electronic Engineering
NUST Zimbabwe Faculty of Medicine
NUST Zimbabwe Harare Programmes
NUST Zimbabwe Ranking in Africa
NUST Zimbabwe Online Registration
NUST Zimbabwe Online Application Due Date
NUST Zimbabwe Secondary School
NUST Zimbabwe Undergraduate Programmes
Kindly share with us your comments and suggestions by filling the comment box below. We shall respond to you ASAP