MSU Harare is one of the leading universities in Zimbabwe, offering a wide range of tertiary education options. With campuses in Harare, Bulawayo, Mutare and Gweru, MSU Harare is a top choice for students looking to pursue their studies in the country. In addition to providing a comprehensive range of courses, MSU Harare also offers a range of support services, including student services, counselling and health services. As such, the university is well placed to offer students the best possible academic experience.
For those wanting to contact MSU Harare, the university has a dedicated contact centre located at their main campus in Harare. This contact centre can be reached on +263-4-3012-3000 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In addition to the contact centre, MSU Harare has a range of other contact options which can be used to get in touch with the university. These include the following:
• General enquiries: +263-4-3012-3000 or email@example.com
• Contact the registrar’s office: +263-4-3012-3020 or firstname.lastname@example.org
• Contact the finance department: +263-4-3012-3010 or email@example.com
• Contact the student affairs office: +263-4-3012-3030 or firstname.lastname@example.org
• Contact the alumni office: +263-4-3012-3040 or email@example.com
• Contact the admissions office: +263-4-3012-3050 or firstname.lastname@example.org
• Contact the library: +263-4-3012-3060 or email@example.com
• Contact the IT department: +263-4-3012-3070 or firstname.lastname@example.org
• Contact the human resources office: +263-4-3012-3080 or email@example.com
• Contact the marketing department: +263-4-3012-3090 or firstname.lastname@example.org
• Contact the research department: +263-4-3012-3100 or email@example.com
For those wanting to visit MSU Harare in person, the university has a range of campus locations, as well as a central administration office located at the main campus in Harare. The address of the main campus is MSU Harare, 9th Floor, Zimnat House, Harare, Zimbabwe.
By contacting MSU Harare via any of the above methods, students can get the assistance and help they need in order to make the most of their time at the university.